How Does This Work?
First, call and speak with one of our licensed senior loan officers to begin the application process. We will conduct a quick phone interview to get a better understanding of your needs and quickly move to the application process.
Immediately following your application we begin the approval process. Our staff will work diligently to find the loan programs that best suit your needs and goals. We usually have an answer within 24 hours!
Once we’ve completed the approval process, you’re ready to fund your new loan. After you’ve completed signing the loan documents they will be returned to our funding department.
Hard Money Loans
Competitive Interest Rate
Why Choose Us?
We specialize in providing bridge loans to property owners and real estate investors in need of financing outside the scope of traditional banks and lenders. Our streamlined process and extensive experience, guarantees fast and smooth closings. While traditional lenders could take months to close, we can complete the process in a few days.
- First Trust Deed Only
- Non-Owner Residential
- Commercial | Apartment | Mixed-Use
- Local Decision Making
- Common sense underwriting
Hard money California Loans lending comes with significant fees and high interest rates compared to regular lending but there are still many benefits. Hard money loans are usually more available to borrowers when money is difficult to secure from lending institutions, compared to regular conventional loans. Hard money loans also require less documentation and will close faster so real estate investors can get benefited. Another advantage of Hard money loans is it can be used to make money.
With over 20 years experience in arranging Real estate loans, once you see how easy we make these loans work for you, there is no doubt that on your next deal you will think is City Capital Realty.Weather your seeking for a commercial real estate loans , hard money loans or SBA business loan we are actively funding different type of loans for your investment properties. We will give you a decision on your loan within a few days.
This important question is one that California real property purchasers ask their real estate, escrow and title professionals every day. Unfortunately, although these professionals may identify the many methods of owning property, they may not recommend a specific form of ownership, as doing so would constitute practicing law.
Because real property has become increasingly more valuable, the question of how parties take ownership of their property has gained greater importance. The form of ownership taken – the vesting of title – will determine who may sign various documents involving the property, and future rights of the parties to the transaction. These rights involve such matters as: real property taxes, income taxes, inheritance and gift taxes, transfer ability of title and exposure to creditor’s claims. Also, how title is vested can have significant probate implications in the event of death.
What are Hard Money California Loans?
- The loans that traditional banks won’t do it
- Typically decision not based on your credit score
- Decision based on value of property
- Quick – funded in 5 days
- Los Angeles hard money Loans
- Top reason – use hard money loans to make more money
- Real estate investors who do not want to lose deals
- A need for commercial hard money loans
- Quick funding for time sensitive deals
- Bank loan credit denial
- Approved by bank but too slow funding & can’t wait
- Seeking short term bridge loans
- Buyers of foreclosures, REO’S and Short Sales
- We are hard money loan brokers, short-term mortgage specialists
- We provide short-term mortgages from $250,000 to $5 million
- We provide commercial hard money for small property owner
- We provide private money and commercial bridge loans
- We provide short-term mortgages for purchase transaction
- We provide money for foreclosure and short sale.
- Hard Money Loans.
- Hard money California Loans.
- Commercial Hard Money Loan.
- Private Money Loan.
- Great Terms.
- Owner Occupied and Non-Owner Occupied Hard Money Loans.
- Commercial, Apartment, Mix-used, Warehouse, Industrial, Office, Medical.
- Loan Amounts From $250,000 up to $5,000,000.
- Lending to Individuals, LLCs, Corporations, Trusts and IRAs.
- An excellent reputation within the industry.
- You can borrow up to 70% of the purchase price
Why Choose Us?
We offer hard money loans with minimal documentation. If you have at least 20% down for a purchase, or 30% equity for a refinance, we can get your loan approved. Westpark Loans does loans the others can’t!
City Capital Realty has been in business for over 20 years. We have funded over $100 million in loans, and have relationships with hundreds of lenders and investors. This gives us the ability to say YES and fund your loan quickly at the lowest rate possible
- We can close your loan in as little as 72 hours!
- Guaranteed lowest rates!
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Evening and weekend appointments